Feedback on my game thumbnail

Hello, i just made a thumbnail for my simulator and i need some feedback. Here it is:

Thank you!

12 Likes

The pet’s face looks blurry.
You should put a logo.

Everything else is perfect!

1 Like

looks good!, but i have the problem that im confused about the game objetive, you should add text cuz idk whats the game about without that.

rn im just able to know that’s a simulator (without reading the top text)

you should also improve the lights a bit, it feels like paper over a background

The 1st thing I noticed right off the bat is that the characters don’t look like they’re running, they look like they’re walking.

2nd, the limbs are weirdly tweened, they don’t look realistic and it overall looks rushed.
ae30e38eaa08f28edd529d465aaa495d26a2048a_2_690x388

Another thing is that the character wearing purple is r15 and the noob is r6, I suggest you make them both r15.

The faces are also blurry and the guy wearing purple has some pink and green stuff on his chin.

Overall, it looks sorta rushed and it could be better. :+1:

2 Likes

A logo for players to know what game they’re playing would be a nice addition.

Other than that this is Great

2 Likes

The lighting makes the noob look a little green and one of the purple guy’s lower legs is bending forward, however apart from that it looks great and cartoony! Some text would be nice but nevertheless I really like it.

1 Like

I love this! It looks really awesome! I think it would be good to add the name or logo of your game though.

Keep up the great work! :smiley:

1 Like

I feel like the thumbnail should include more useful details instead of having a character run with a pan. It shouldn’t just be a character chasing another user but include background information like buildings/ shops more characters interacting and playing. I would recommend including a bit more in the scene. Otherwise try making the thumbnails have something that’ll interest the players a man chasing a player with a pan isn’t something that attractive, but it fits the cartoony theme.

Adding some characters in the background at least more objects can make the scene pop a little more. Overall it’s decent just needs a few touches.

1 Like

Just to point things out:

1. The face rig looks completely grainy but not blur. You should smoothen the image more so it can be a soft image.
  2. Limbs look like its bent like a cartilage. You should do something for the position to be more stiffer position for the legs to look like he’s chasing the Noob.
  3. The pet’s image looks like it just placed infront of the game thumbnail, and I can see some pixels on it’s hair, looking like bit corrupted in there.
  4. The lighting of the Noob’s legs (if you look carefully on the side thighs), it reversed the Vignette Lighting Effect [means that you can darken or lighten the lighting vertices of the image] so it does give a more cartoony vibe.

Suggestions:

1. You can add shadows in your game thumbnail to make sure it points out as a realistic-looking but fun game.
  2. Adjust the lighting position on the game thumbnail because it can add up to the enhancement of your GFX, gives more authentic vibe. :smile: :ok_hand:
2 Likes