Feedback on my game, Tower Masters!

Hey everyone. I’m ZeFantastic and I’m releasing my first game called Tower Masters!

Here’s a quick rundown of what its about:

Tower Masters is a new game brought to you by Fantastic! Its like Tower of hell but with an extremely large twist. Basically, when you would play the game, you would join in the lobby. From the lobby you can choose what tower you would like to play. The point of the game is to race other players to the top of the tower. After you finish a tower, you get coins and XP. With coins you can purchase crates that can give you things like Death effects, taunts, trails and more! Every time you level up, you can purchase something from your ability chart! In your ability chart you can have abilities that will always stay in your character, such as 10% more health, double jumping every minute, or other ones that can sabotage other players. Soon there could be more features like trading/build mode…? Each tower has their own difficulty and different rewards. Anyways, this is just the gist of the game!

Here’s a link to the game’s testing place: 🎉 [RELEASE!] Tower Masters! - Roblox

The game is in it’s final state.

I would appreciate any sort of feedback on the game or if any bugs are found! Thanks!

9 Likes

Hello. The thumbnail you used is really well designed. Your game seems interesting and I think if you put time and effort into adverts or promotion, you will get a good amount of robux currency. Keep the great work up.

3 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate it. :heart:

2 Likes

I really like this game, the models and lobby are great just glancing at them, I like how you made a high effort version of those tower games. I hope this game gains popularity because it really is awesome! :+1:

1 Like

I love the concept, just the tutorial would be nice if it had a skip button.

2 Likes

Hey @ZeFantastic , I really enjoyed playing your new game! The game design is absolutely outstanding! And I would want to play it again.

The tutorial is very hard to understand because it would pull the UI for you and not let players to do it themselves. That is not how to teach players. In the future let the player do it and then explain it.

3 Likes

Honestly, I liked your game, but I’m tired of famous game derivatives like Tower Of Hell, Tower Battles, Anime Games, Simulators, etc. Only copies these days, where is my Roblox where new ideas came up daily, where is the creativity?

8 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it! :sparkles:

We’ll definitely look into improving the tutorial and making it more interactive.

1 Like

I see where your coming from but as a new game developer on the roblox platform I don’t want to take a large risk with a completely new game concept. Compared to other simulators and TOH type games on the platform, mine is the most unique with features and just the way it’s laid out. Sure we took the base concept from Tower Of Hell but we definetely had to add some of our own ideas in! Hopefully if this game does well I’ll be able to fund larger and more unique games / projects!

Thank you for the feedback though! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

:slight_smile: I understand and support, I’ve been a developer since 2018 and I know there are risks in betting on a new idea, for me it worked with some of my projects.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback though, I appreciate it!

1 Like

High quality and creative game, every towers has their own themes. Crates is what make me stay, being addicted to “what I’m getting next?”. Great game! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Appreacte it! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

The game is really well made, has more potential than tower of hell itself, now you just need to give it a little boost, advertise and then advertise again with game sales.

1 Like

You seem like an awesome programmer. The design isn’t really good though. (Game design not building design, which is also super good)
The concept isn’t super original. At the end of the day it’s just a tower game.

If you think about it it’s super similar to ToH. This seems to be more of a formal race than ToH, but in ToH your goal is to beat everyone to the top and get coins.

1 Like

Well, it’s more original then any other TOH type game on the platform. I didn’t want do an exact copy and we definitely put some original ideas into it, making it more different from the generic TOH type games.

Thanks, do you have any suggestions on how I should spend my R$ on ads?

Yes, firstly skyscrapper ads are the best. Secondly, do a ad where you challenge the player. Can you beat this? Can you reach something? Finnaly make like 2 different skyscrapper ads and see which one has the most CPR (Do this with a small amount like 1,000R$).

I would suggest you to try out with 1,000R$ - 3,000R$ a day and then invest gamepass/product sales revenue into ads (basically separate a small portion of the revenue to advertise the game).

1 Like

so basically its JTOH? why should i play this other than jtoh i need to know that because the main idea is just that.

but i really like the game idea and the other systems you implemented!!!

bruh no cap

your game

is kinda

amazing

really really really love it. absolutely amazing.

like very good!!! great job on ui and all, everything great

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words :sparkles:

2 Likes