Feedback on my game

hi im currently working on my new game called “Hex Battle” its a game where you defend your castle and fort by placing turrets and walls, and attack other players fort by training units and attack their fort. so i need feedbacks for my game and i want to know what you guys think of my game and if theres any bug please tell me. and theres one more thing, theres 3 bugs in my game that idk how to fix the first one is the units when the units move too far it will stop midway and the second bug is sometimes when you place a build it doesnt placed in the mouse position like it got a little far from the mouse position, last bug is in bot mode ive made a pathfinding script so the bots unit wont stuck in players builds but they didnt detect it they just like doing the MoveTo: script and stuck in the build. so if youre interested to help me, dm me on discord arkanooun#9985

7 Likes

This is actually a really cool concept, These kind of games discreetly STRIVE.

I’ll definitely be DM’ng you.

I Tried DM’ing you but it didn’t work, If you are interested in hiring someone here is my Discord: Beat_bop09#9089.

2 Likes

Ive dm you, check your discord

1 Like

Looks like an amazing idea, I would love to test the game or even help make some buildings/maps if you’re looking for help in that department.

1 Like

Hey, wouldn’t mind making some GFX for free if ya want chazabaza10#2153

Yea sure you can help me test whats your discord

Uh another thing having many unanchored object and moving them cause lag anybody know how to fix it