Feedback on my game

Hello, so I have published an obby game a few days ago in my group and I am looking for some feedback!
I made all of these by myself in about 5 days, anyways here is the game link. Thank you for reading :smiley:

Sorry it has no thumbnails yet lol I’ll add them later ;p

2 Likes

I would recommend adding images/screenshots for fast/quick feedback…

I would maybe make the first level a tab bit easier, other than that the obby is fantastic… Well Done!

Loving the UI’s the most…

Hi it’s me Tank. So I just love the style of the builds! it’s looks so unique because I haven’t seen much games use that type of builds before.This game looks pretty good and it looks like it could have a lot of potential seeing that it’s both pretty difficult and has it’s own uniqueness in obstacles.

As of said here are somethings that could be fixed

• I think this might be obvious but the lag, the lag sometimes happens and it is noticable when the spinney lava things are spinning they sometimes freeze up for like 3 seconds which is a problem because I can’t predict where are they gonna spin.

• I guess switching between multiple music would be pretty good for the game

• This is optional but having a custom UI for the playerlist would be nice

I like the obstacles, they are harder than those in the typical obby you’d find on the frontpage. IMO the death screen doesn’t really fit with the other UIs. The first level did take me some time to get past lol.

This is a pretty average Obby I spent a very brief time in the game firstly,

• Z-Fighting

•UI Doesn’t really match the them of the game.

• Game design is pretty boring really a generic Obby

•Game is hard to play due to server lag and many mechanics relying on the server not lagging.

•Marketing pricing is very whack skipping a stage for 200 Robux is very steep price to skip a stage for an Obby.

Overall the game isn’t terrible but isn’t exactly the most unique obby I’ve seen.

Maybe lower the first spawn location so its not inside a players legs.