Feedback On My Game!

So I just released this game! What do you think?
Also keep in mind this is my first big project!
https://www.roblox.com/games/5797143263/Dayron-Grill-V1-GRAND-OPENING

3 Likes

This is good, things to note:

• Animations for food eating are dull.
  • I hit the wall before knowing where the entrance was.
  • All the entrances are confusing because they’re the same as the glass walls.
  • Killing whoever goes through the reception staff area maybe too much, how about teleporting them further away from there.
  • Besides having a menu button/box to press, you can display the menu where you have “ORDER HERE” in red.
  • The Overhead UI is big, maybe decrease the size a bit, and try to remove the rainbow name, make it 1 color instead.
  • Improve UI Overall.

Though I find these good:

• The scenery, buildings, are all very nice.
  • A lot of detail was put into this game.
  • Good sitting areas.
  • Good service, well it’s depending.

I find this game well made, and deserves more.

4 Likes

I will take a visitor’s perspective while adding some of my own thoughts.

So I met someone in-game who gave me a mini-tour, your group made the place in a month? Just from walking around, I found myself admiring the builds. The outside, inside, and small details of the joint are well made. The animated avatars of the development team is a nice touch that adds that “company” feeling. I can see the place able to fully engage players for long amounts of time.

In short, I was impressed by the game and its full of potential. Gave a like and favorite :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Toefl I will add some of your suggestions to V1.1!

@GuestLord Thanks for the feedback. Also, I was the only developer, the statues are from SHR members of the group.

1 Like