- Main Menu
Main Menu

- Shop Frame
Shop

- Player Stats & Tasks Frame
Stats

- Settings Frame
Settings

I took two days to make it, and it’s still not complete, I need to make the icons and finish the settings frame.

I used Adobe Photoshop 2020 and Lunacy 8.5 to make this interface

12 Likes

Damn that aint bad at all. I really like the flat UI style and that font! what is that font?
The best thing is the drop shadow around the borders. The UI looks like from windows.

4 Likes

the font name is Inter, but it’s not on roblox

2 Likes

yea I guessed that cuz only 1 font on roblox is the BEST: Gotham

3 Likes

is the whole thing including buttons 1 image or how did you split it up?

1 Like

I did everything in photoshop and then I’m going to redo it in roblox

1 Like

I like it a lot. I, personally, enjoy simplistic yet effective UI. I think these are great! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you, it’s great to know that people are enjoying it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It looks excellent! how long did it take to make? :+1:

3 Likes

2 days, but its not complete yet, he wrote it in the topic lol

3 Likes

just make new stuff thats all im gonna say but DAMN is this good its so much better than my GUI

2 Likes

mind if i ask what the white rgb color is?

2 Likes

I like it. Although, I do think that the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th screenshots need a little more contrast within the frame. For example, some of the icons and text on the shop and settings frames are hard to distinguish against the background. I also think making the blue background just a little brighter would help balance out things. Good work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

rgbis

3 Likes

thank you i was wondering cause it didnt rlly look like plain white

2 Likes

Incredible UI design. The layout of the UI and the choice of Font combined with the fantastic color selection. I couldn’t find any flaws in the UI.

2 Likes

That UI Design is fantastic! Check out Untitled Goose Game UI for more UI inspiration.

Advice

The task of designing UI in an external application is one thing, but attempting to replicate it in Roblox’s extremely limited UI design tools is another.

3 Likes