Feedback on my Gas Station!

Hey developers,

I made my first gas station, also first gas pump I’ve made. I do not have any name for gas station.

Here’s the screenshots:

I hope to hear your feedback and suggestions, any of it would appreciate much!

Thanks,
vdw0

17 Likes

Everything looks good, especially the use of colors they make it more appealing and interesting:

Place some cameras in the corner, could improve that a bit more I just feel it’s missing a few objects such as trash cans since when taking a long drive people tend to have trash that they would have to throw away try implementing that.

Add a store gas stations have a small building in the front just for people to get a small snack, drink, it’s more used as a convent store down my area you need to go inside in order to pump gas in your car or truck. Overall I’m liking the small details and color scheme very pleasing to the eye. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s a simplistic design with a lot of detail and colors that all mesh really well together. Some of the curves with things like the gas pump’s hose and the circular bits of the orange part of the pump station look kind of crooked, but that’s just me nitpicking as I don’t see much else you ought to improve. Amazing job!

2 Likes

That’s a really nice gas station! It’ll look better with a building connected to it because that’s what most (if not all) gas stations have.

1 Like

Yeah, I will be adding more. Since i’ve completed gas station, I can try add along with roads and shop!

2 Likes

When I go to gas stations, I tend to see a “station” where you can clean your windows. It’s normally in between every pump. Your gas station looks nice, though the roof looks to be extended a little too far out. Here is the reference image of the cleaning area.

Summary

The last image also goes with what @jordonh23 said. It would be perfect for a garbage pale, and for the “cleaning station”.

Nice gas station.

1 Like

It looks perfect, In my opinion I wouldn’t change anything

1 Like