Feedback on my GFX #2

Hello! So some people might remember me for another post i made asking for some feedback on my gfxs, well, here i am again! I feel like i’ve improved a lot since september past year, any suggestions on what i could improve? If so, thank you so much for your time!

12 Likes

First, all of this looks amazing! Second of all, I’d like to say that you should remove the little shadow from the bodies in order to make it perfect!

1 Like

Aesthetics

I really like the fact that you have used different backgrounds with different patterns, I also like the lighting that you have used in your graphic designs, the only thing that I would suggest changing is the first graphics design (green), in my opinion, it looks like its behind frosted glass which makes it look slightly off.

2 Likes

They’re all pretty cool. I’d suggest using backlighting and clothing folds. There are some YT tutorials for background lighting and @RipperGFX has a clothing folds for blender 2.7. Hope this helped, from John!..

1 Like

Hmmm, I’d suggest changing the light up a bit. The avatars are clean but don’t really vary in poses. Feedback is change up your lighting a little bit, maybe make your avatars interact with the environment more and finally experiment with the lighting.

2 Likes

Hey there! Nice job, these turned out really cute, but I have some suggestions:

The posing of the character is stiff, I recommend bending the arms more, bend the legs and bend the back!

Also, instead of using point lamps, I recommend using an hdri.

For example: I have here my test subject lit with a basic point light, once I delete the light and plug in my environment node, you can see the difference that it makes. Please note that there are other hdri that give off different light, this one was a sunset so it had an orange tint!
My Video3

Hope this helps in some way!

2 Likes

Hey! Thank you so much for the sugestion! I experimented HDRi’s and realistic materials, they look pretty neat!

2 Likes