Feedback on my GFX #3

Made this one a day ago. Please give me feedback on it!
I use photoshop and the latest version of blender.

13 Likes

HOLY, that is insanely good! Keep doing what you’re doing!

2 Likes

Thanks man! I took about almost 4 days to make.

1 Like

Wow, I’ve always wanted to learn how to make a GFX but I’ve never really had the heart to, but AMAZING job, you have talent!

1 Like

really cool GFX, dude!

Just one thing: bit too much after effects, bit too little character. try to make a balance cuz when i first saw it, i couldnt see the character at first glance.

overall its a splendid picture. Keep it up, mate :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sick GFX i loved it, keep it up.

1 Like

Yeah, when I was on Photoshop adding final touches I felt like there were too many effects, so I was trying to figure out effect to take out. although I didn’t which to take out

1 Like

Appreciate it man! :slightly_smiling_face:

Overall I’d give it a solid 8.5 out of 10.
It looks really good, but there are some things that deter it from the 10.
I think the dark background makes it look really good, making the purple brighten everything with the main source of light, all of the effects look great here.

But i feel like I need to look closely to see exactly what the character is doing, I suggest sharpening the character, to make it stand out more, from the perspective too I can barely see the legs. I also suggest making the light travel slightly further to give more depth.

Don’t let any of that turn you the other way, this looks very good, you could make money from these, but the things i suggested would bump it up a little more!

2 Likes

Wow!

I’m speechless, that is amazing.

You could make a lot of revenue creating graphics for anime games, and ninja/samurai games.

Keep up this insanely good work.

1 Like

yea, also another thing i noticed is that the legs and the top of the head are barely noticeable cuz of the purple effects. The only thing you can see at first glance is the torso, arms and the face. Try to experiment putting the effects around the character and see if it looks better.

Still, very solid, man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man, I’ll do that! :smile:

Ok, thanks for the help. :grinning:

No problem man. How long have you been doing this for?

About almost two years I’m pretty sure.

dang, that’s a long time. I only started GFX about two weeks ago :sweat_smile:

can i ask where you got the effects from?? photoshop??

I got the effects from gfx packs. They are only compatible with photoshop sadly if you use a different editing software. Just search ‘Gfx packs for Photoshop’ on youtube.

oh man, that’s a shame. I cant get photoshop :frowning:

This is pretty cool. I like the purple and black color scheme. One thing you could do is make the background stand out a bit. It just looks kinda bland. But it looks great!

1 Like