Feedback on my Gfx #4?

Took 2 days to make, hope you like it. I tried to add some vibrance, idk if that worked out though.

21 Likes

You’re so talented!! All of your GFXs are amazing! I really wish I could do something like this.

1 Like

Looks fantastic! A little dark but that may be my screen.

1 Like

Looks marvelous! The only opinion I have is to tone down the hair modifier on the cars. The cars look as if they have “hair” growing on them. I know it is supposed to be grass, but the grass feels uncanny/unnatural.

1 Like

I don’t how to change my brightness on my monitor so I can’t really tell if its dark or bright for you guys, sucks. :frowning_face:

Really? Thanks I needed that, I thought they looked weird.

Hello There! I would like to Remind you we have Policy on RDF(Roblox Developer Forum) “Like Instead of Replying”.

Example:

Oh! I like it and so good, Keep up the good work!

Just a Reminder before you getting Flag.

It’s probably a little too dark for most people but I personally love it.

1 Like

Yeah it’s my monitor, I can’t tone down the brightness and it sucks. To me it’s the right amount of brightness but to you guys, it might be dark.

Looks like a painting! Awesome work!

1 Like

Hello! This GFX art design is awesome. The background/ scenery well fits the theme you are trying to go to, the colors and textures are amazing while the lighting is just perfect. This GFX is really cool, all the objects are at the right places like the format is just perfect. This could really be something that you could add into a game (horror, mystery, story, thriller). Keep up the great work!

1 Like