Feedback on my GFX #6

Hey guys! It’s ramen here! This time I have aimed to get a more realistic type of render, what do you guys think about it? Is it nice? Thank you so much for your time :slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

Great, Keep up this wonderful job! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Well, your GFX looks very professional, and this could be totally recommendable to be placed in a picture frame in-game.

3 Likes

This is awesome, really love the design. The lighting, realistic textures looks great.

3 Likes

That’s really good! I really like that nice realistic theme. One thing I would recommend is adding textures on those white and black walls. Overall, this is really nice! :happy2:

3 Likes

That looks really good. You should keep making more in the future.

2 Likes

What are your prices (Very very beautiful GFX)

1 Like

Really nice gfx I dont have much else to say.

1 Like

Thanks! I don’t really have a set price for those kinds of gfxs tho :thinking:

Woah, it looks amazing! :+1:
If we could have graphics like the ones on your gfx in roblox games. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!
Man imagine, that would be insane!

There’s really nothing wrong with this, if we’re being real. Maybe the plants could have a bit more work (like dripping water or a material) but honestly, I don’t see anything wrong.

1 Like

That’s actually true! one thing i found kinda wrong was that the pants were completely black, they were supposed to be a little bit brighter… But it’s ok!!

Very nice but when I first saw it it looked like the person was floating.

1 Like

I know right! For some reason, my pants came out as COMPLETELY black. even if i highered brightness a lot they still wouldn’t appear properly.