Feedback on my GFX [Blender 3.2]

Oh my~ look at those birds flying and the cave… Whoa…!

4K resolution!!!

Hey Devs! I’ve made a GFX using the new Blender 3.2 scene!! I’ve enjoyed a lot making this… Hope you guys like it :3

Feedback is appreciated!!

EXTRAS:

ROBLOX: ExoticDev_66 (PROFILE)

PORTFOLIO: ExoticDev - carrd.co

TWITTER: ExoticDev :space_invader: (@ExoticDev_66) / Twitter

DONATION: Donation - Roblox

DISCORD SERVER: Exotic’s Community

DISCORD TAG: ExoticDev#2960

DONATION OR ANY TYPE OF SUPPORT IS APPRECIATED!! :tongue:
14 Likes

Wow, that is a Wonderful GFX
Its so realistic, with the sun ans the ice and stuff

10/10

2 Likes

@ExoticDevRBLX What’s :up: OMG that looks amazing the graphics. that probably took ages to do
But I have a idea tho maybe add Sun glitter on the water a bit just a little and see how that goes!

Really good GFX, and you can tell it took a long time to do. One thing that sort of looks off is the skybox, but other than that it’s amazing.

1 Like

Aye!! Thank you :tongue: Yeah, I don’t know how, but I forgot to add those glittery reflection on water… I was focusing more on the ice bergs OOF.

Anyways, thank you so much! :>

1 Like

LoL that’s ok yea and your very welcome!

Looks great! I love the realism and the overall scene, nicely made.

However, I’d suggest making the light on the mountain a little less blinding along with the ship. Also, everything but the ship (exception of your avatar) is high resolution and has detail on it, so the ship does look a bit plastic in my opinion.
The skybox does seem unaligned slightly, too but it’s not that big.

I love your creativity each time you make a GFX, keep it up!

1 Like

Wow, The gfx is made very well and is great! I like the setting and scene too. What did you use for the background and objects?

this is good but you said 4k resolution but legit right under the image it says (1920x949) but it looks cool also how move around in blender lol

Thank you so much!! Well idk, it might be compression I guess…

Oh thank you buddy! For this GFX, I used the new Blender 3.2 splash screen scene… Just wanted to test the new version of blender and its capabilities…

I love this realistic style- however, they sky looks a bit off and I feel the lighting is just a little too bright- other than that, it looks fantastic!

1 Like