Feedback on my GFX in Roblox Studio

Hey guys ! i just make a GFX on Roblox Studio , so can you guys rate and give your opinion to this GFX?

2 Likes

was this a screenshot from in-game? try using better lighting and different angles :+1:

It’s a nice idea!! I think you should focus more on the character rather than the shelves though, it’s a bit distracting. Also the lighting could be darker (maybe some epic orange or red light) since the theme is supposed to be some guy on a mission to raid a convenience store? It’s epic though, just maybe make a few changes like stated above. :slight_smile:

from1-10 i’d say 4.
Please don’t make roblox studio designs, the game engine is realy bad.
Next time use a program like blender or cinema 4d. Etc.
andlay more focus on the character

It’s a good start but it seems to be un detailed this does seems to be lacking some things that you could take if ever needed:

Lighting is pretty dull. The lighting looks very even, making it bland and overall boring try experimenting or messing around with the lighting tab such as ambient, brightness, and ect. You need to add more natural and interesting lighting.

There’s a lot of shadows on different objects making it unappealing to look at if this is an abandoned see include vegetation props all over the floor depending on what scene you’re going for since you’re making renders inside studio itself throw something on the floor or place shattered objects on the walls or flooring so it doesn’t make it unrealistic.

It should show an example of what the scene is about having the player look at a store looks boring and plain looking, but that doesn’t mean it’s bad it just needs some tweaking here and there. This has some potential looking at existing renders could give you a good idea on how you want your scene to look like:

I see you have done some good environment design. I appreciate it. But character design is an important part of your gfx so you should focus on it as much as you focused on lighting and environment. Also I recommend using blender or c4d for good quality gfx. Keep it up!