Feedback on my GFX (New to GFX)

Wow ur pretty new on gfx but u started epic :100:

2 Likes

Thank you for the support over the last two months, I know I haven’t posted anything recently, however, I do have another post coming soon!

Theme: Shinobi - You can probably guess the anime.

If its not node, it should be emmision right?

1 Like

Nice Jedi GFX. Keep up the hard work.

1 Like

Hello! This GFX looks great! But, I would suggest adding some better lighting since In the first image It’s a bit dark on the sides. For the middle one may add some light above him so we can see his hair. For the last one… uh, his hair looks kind of messed up I suggest removing that line of hair on the left.

2 Likes

The 1st picture the purple one is small.

1 Like

It looks great! it’s very professional. The lights and everything are perfect! Great work!

1 Like

Looks pretty good! I love the lighting, and, well, everything! Assuming this is one of your first GFXs this is very impressive. Good job, 10/10! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How have ya’ll came across this post? It’s like 10 months old. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The strongest issue is the lighting. In the first render, the yellow light hits only its user. The light should also reflect off of the person next to him, as the saber is right next to him, and vice versa.

Same with the second render. The blue light reflects off of him, but the yellow light does not light up the back of him.

I cannot give you too much suggestions to help this issue because I do not know what program you use, but use other people’s tips to help you as well.

2 Likes

I personally love the gfx, I love the lighting! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I use blender for the rendering.

1 Like

You should watch tutorials by Blender Guru if you haven’t done that. They are useful enough and free.

I’m not a GFX person… but I think it’s absolutely amazing!

1 Like

I’m not into GFX, but I think it’s awesome! Very impressive.

2 Likes

Hey this looks great! But i was wondering how you did the smoke around the lightsaber?

1 Like