Feedback on my GFX Render!

Hi! I’m looking for feedback on my render!

This was not designed for anything specific, just one day decided I was going to practice. It’s very simple and simplistic, but I am just looking for some feedback to improve my craft! :tongue:

29 Likes

Very Niceu. There Is No Error or something to do a feedback for it. (that just my opinion)

2 Likes

Looks great! I personally can’t make a render to save my life. LOL

2 Likes

more powerful of a rim light, and the characher basically looks like it’s falling. Make the body transparent, and the pose can have soe improvemnt The random dust effect in the bottom looks weird and out of place. Other then that it looks amazing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it looks great! You have great lighting which is contrasted perfectly by the black background. Your use of fog and dust as overlays add a good touch.

Looks great! You could make it so that there is a mirror floor so the reflection would make sense.

I did use a reflective plane. :thinking:

Oh, sorry. The smoke and particles kind of hide it.

You are able to see both legs and an arm. I made sure that the reflection was faint but its still clearly visible. I used a reflection plane as its very clear so it does reflect as a real reflection would. The overlap is most likely camera angle and lighting factors. The ground is on a massive lean from where the foot ends upward.

1 Like

Overall it’s really good! I suggest you can use more than 1 colored rim light so the right side isn’t so dark compared to the left. Great job though!

1 Like

Why do you want a feedback? The GFX is really nice!

1 Like

What font is that? Can I have a link?

I especially like the reflections from the character. It looks perfect for what it is and I can’t see anything bad with it. Keep up! :+1:

Your picture is very beautiful, but the character remains a little too bright. :slight_smile:

That’s my watermark, I had it custom made.

The rim lights? It’s a type of style now. But thanks for responding.

Love the Render/GFX itself, You definitely nailed the lighting and some other key points. I’d look into the posing and try to make it better!

1 Like

Super hot, I have no comments at all. :fire: :fire: :heart_eyes: I also love the fact that you used layer styles on the render (if you did idk it just seems like u did LOL), it’s really making your render stand out and super hot, not a lot of graphic designers do that.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. [30 Characters]

1 Like