Feedback on my GFX thumbnails for my game [Improved]

Hello,
I did some GFX thumbnails for my upcoming game and I would like to hear your feedback, like what improve etc. :wink:

• By the way, it will be horror story game. :ghost:

My first GFX:

My second GFX:

13 Likes

Wow! I like the font of the titles. I really like how the eyes are glowing in the first image.Congrats!

2 Likes

The one with the sun ray, is kinda bad, gotta admit, the rest is good

this area looks a bit odd aka the rays of the light

overall it’s ok but I’m not sure if an unknown light source is coming out of the bottom left corner

but yeah overall the gfx is good

Okay, thanks for your feedbacks :+1:

I think there’s too much color in the 2nd one. Perhaps change the color of the text and the cushion so it seems more unnervingly blank?

1 Like

Okey, Thank you for tip, I will do

These are great! I love them both, they are very detailed. However, it took me a minute to figure out what was going on in the second GFX. I would make it more clear. But, these are really cool. Great work! :+1:

Awesome! But to me, the text “discover mysterious story” would be better if replaced with “Discover A mysterious story”

Okay, Thank you for feedback :+1:

Okay, Thank you, I am not great in English language…

1 Like

I see you’re trying to stand out so here’s an advice. Don’t do this weird 3D-like effect to the text and try using another font because these are either overused or undesired. the GFX on the other hand is great! and hope to see you improve on it.

2 Likes

They look pretty good, the only thing that you should practice, is the lighting in the scenes, with good lighting, you can make amazing things!

2 Likes

Thank you for feedback and advice. I will try it :+1:

Thank you for feedback, I agree

Very good gfx’s!

1 thing I would change is in the second gfx. I would of used volumetric lighting to get that spotlight effect instead of using a whatever that is.

There are many YouTube videos on how to use volumetric lighting and its easy to implement too!

2 Likes

Ok, Thank you for feedback and advice, I will try

2 Likes

The last one is wonderful, but the textes are really weird, you should use other type of fonts which suit the GFX, if they look different to the theme, it will be less llamative for new players to join.

1 Like

Also, some lightining would look extremely amazing, you’ve got my support!

Ok, Thank you for feedback and advice

1 Like