Feedback on my GFX!

Hello! I am Michael and I do GFX design! Here is my latest work! I need feedback to improve my skills in GFX! I’ve done many but everything can get better! Please be honest about your opinions.

I’ve made more but these are my best ones. I did not make the models. The last picture is my own build.

9 Likes

Very nice GFX. I reccomend you to use a rig though, because you can see at some images limbs sticking out of the body and it makes it look weird, if you use a rig, it can look very smooth like this:

the GFX

As you see, a rig can make GFX designs very smooth. As you see on this image.

Thanks for taking your time reading this. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Looks good, but I strongly suggest using a rig and rendering it in cycles. Its way better.

3 Likes

Thanks! I have problems with the rig, its hard for me to locate the hats to 0,0,0.

2 Likes

Let me correct that. Go to roblox studio and click the Humanoidrootpart of your character and set the position to 0,3,0 and export the hats. Then put it on the character and then you’re done.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I will do it in the next GFX!

3 Likes

i dont like it. the bodies are not smooth at all, your lighting for some of them is too reflective, doesn’t match up. and sometimes you just have bad posing, like deformed roblox character. your sets are pretty good though.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll try my best next time!

2 Likes

another way to do this directly in blender is:
select your hats object in the explorer.
in the 3d area, click: object > set origin > geometry to origin.

you could also do origin to geometry but you would have to change location parameteres to all 0 to get it to center

badabing badaboom your hat is there

3 Likes

If you make GFXs in blender, you can just select the hat > right click > Set origin > Geometry to Origin.

2 Likes