Feedback on my GFX

So, I made another GFX, and I’m looking for feedback on it! If you have any feedback for me, please reply!

Thanks, Da_RealPugtato

7 Likes

It’s great. Good posing and nice background, everything blends together. But for my liking the image is a bit too dark, unless you’re going for that dark and ‘intimidating’ effect, maybe lighten up the dark parts? the highlights are fine. My recommendation is to blur out the background (the road and buildings) a bit so that more focus is brought to the characters. And brighten up the moon too, it kind of blends in a bit too much with the cloud, would help with the overall atmosphere.

Edit: btw, you should post this on #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback instead

1 Like

It’s good but has some weird stuff going on. It’s too bright for a night and I don’t see any street lights.

Yeah, I’m terrible at modelling in Blender, and I couldn’t find any models of streetlights
lol

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll try to do those things. I might repost an edit in the future. I’ll try to add some streetlights as well, @whatplayer5858

Wow, that looks very good! The graphics, lighting, and background make it look very good!

Everything in the design fits in together.

The street does seem a bit too dark though, maybe add some lights to it.

Like I said, I will try my best to add some streetlights
Thanks for the feedback though!