Feedback on my Gfx

Hello Guys, I have been recently learning GFX. I would like some feedback on my recent renders!

Any feedback or advice would be helpful. Thank You!

7 Likes

wrong category, change it to #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback

4 Likes

ok, this is my first time posting in the forum

3 Likes

these are pretty nice for a new person! there’s not much to go off of here on these renders, other than maybe:

1. the noob isn’t looking directly at the box

2. lighting could use some work; I would suggest using photoediting software to make it more bright and colorful

3. neither of them are centered. usually this isn’t that important but for basic renders like these where it’s just focusing on one subject it’s best to make sure they’re centered

4. it’s helpful to look up reference photos when making graphics so you can make better, more realistic poses

a lot of this stuff just comes from time and experience so it’s no fault of your own. if you keep making them, you’ll quickly notice progress and you can even start taking commissions to profit off it, good luck!!

5 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. I am very familiar with photoshop and will try fixing the lighting in there

3 Likes

np, and that’s a great editing software for gfx

3 Likes

I recommend you work on posing, your renders are extremely stiff and look like they are staring into my soul. In the first one, the background doesn’t really go with the lighting, I recommend you find a lightroom and add more things going on.

In the second GFX, it looks like you just added a sunlight inside the box and called it a day. There is also nothing going on in the background. I also recommend using color correction, it will bring a better vibe to the GFX and make it look vibrant.

If anything, there are plenty of Youtube videos teaching you how to do those things, as well as Discord servers.

5 Likes

2 Likes