Feedback on my GFX?

This GFX was made entirely within ROBLOX Studio. No outside software was used. I did the because I wanted to challenge myself and see the best I could do with limited resources.

I wanted an environment similar to a battlefield, but one that had completely been overrun by nature. That idea was challenging because I had to figure out how to make Roblox’s goofy R6 1.0 Model fit into a realistic environment.

I think that it turned out well enough to post on here. But I want to improve my realistic builds so I can use them in the future.

So if anyone can give me feedback on how to make this better, please leave a comment.

Credit to Kariverse for the Armor model.

11 Likes

This GFX looks very good! I like the style and lighting of it. Nice job on this!

7 Likes

This is nice, but maybe some mossy textures and something that prevents us from only seeing grass in the majority of the frame would be quite nice. Also, it feels a little bright to me otherwise this is okay.

3 Likes

It lacks focus, the grass is brighter than everything else so it stands out the most, I think you need to zoom in to the character more to give the picture a better focus