Feedback on my GFX

Hi, I been trying to get better at making GFX and I’d like to get some feedback to improve. I currently use paint.net to make the art so I wanted to know what i can do to get better. The way i posted is my first ever one to the most recent one.

NewRedBlazeX7 Photo.pdn (933.1 KB)

5 Likes

It looks really dope.
Great work, I like it.
The background is also really good you may should do the skin darker and without any bright lights.

ok thank you!
Ill try to be more careful with that.

For the second one I recommend tilt his head down a little and give him a brighter red eye

Personally, I think the sword is a little long. (Even though it is probably from Roblox directly.)

Ok thanks, so I guess that I should work more on the details to make it more realistic.

It might look better if you use Blender, but nice job!

1 Like

I like it but like @VadeZone perhaps making it a bit darker would suit it better.

Im always honest with opinions: It looks for me very bad, it has bad quality, just an imaged pasted, no rendering. See my Portfolio for quality

My portfolio

Its fine, I do want to improve so all feedback helps me out a lot. Your portfolio is very nice and I would like to make mines as good as those but i’m not sure how.

Thanks, I did want to try making mines have some kind of light effect, ill see if I can make something better also using blender in my next one.

1 Like

Looks good, but for the second image the sand looks a little bit too flat, I’m not sure if this is intended but I’d suggest maybe a little more 3D image instead of a flat 2D like image :smile:, but overall the GFX is pretty good, I like the idea and the execution is good too :+1:.
Edit: I suggest using a computer graphics software like blender to create GFX.

1 Like

I’d suggest not using ROBLOX studio for your graphic designs

Use Blender, way better

Alright! Try finding tutorials and expiriment alot of stuff on your GFX. I have 3+ expierience with 3D modeling and everytime you practise you’ll get better. :slight_smile: