Feedback on my GFX

I have created a GFX for @ErickThePresident just to show some support & I wanted some feedback on how to make my GFX better.

Tell me what you think.

4 Likes

I like the way you have on bending the arms.

I do question about this one. I don’t why.

Maybe try to fix the handle and legs a bit.

Overall, It was good.

1 Like

Looks good I like the sword he holding good job

Astonishing. You could use some effects on the background and use a different font for your watermark. Well done though! I see improvement.

1 Like

Its good, lighting’s a bit bright though

It’s a good gfx, I just recommend fixing the lighting because it is a bit too bright.

The GFX looks good. But you need to make it a little less brighter and also lower the sword, because its inside the arm. And most importantly, fix the background, it doesn’t match at all. Overall, it’s a good GFX.

1 Like

This GFX is WAY too bright, please dim that down.

The GFX is pretty good, just dim the light down a little bit.

1 Like

The glow size seems a bit big. You could either darken it or change the colour of it to a more natural one.

I like it, but to me, the glow size seems a bit big in range, and the legs don’t really connect to the body that well, or maybe it is just me. Screenshot_191

I think you should work on turning down the lighting a bit. You kinda want it to look natural, but still have some of the details visible. Also, the Legs are a bit messed up. It looks like they aren’t even connected to the torso. Maybe work on those a bit.

Other than that, It looks pretty good!

1 Like

Overall, it looks pretty good! I just recommend changing the background or changing the color of the light so it all just fits better together. I also recommend tuning down the lights. But other than that, amazing job! :+1:

1 Like