Feedback on my GFX

New Project DONE
made in blender 2.79

It looks great, the only think that needs to be changed, is:

• Move the character a little up and customize their arms and body.
  • Add some shadow reflection.
  • Add some more background; as of right now it is just plain and boring. Make it more attractive!
1 Like

Hi!

This looks cool for your first ever GFX but, I have a lot of tips.

Firstly, I’d like to recommend a rig. This is what every top artist uses to get a smooth pose. You can find the RIGS via YouTube, and maybe you can make your own rig. Secondly, I’d like to recommend using a HRDI. It givens even and great lighting around your character, and overall makes a good enviornment. Thirdly, I’d like to suggest moving the character up a bit, so it covers the full picture.

Lastly, you should add a detailed background, to make it more appealing to the users.

Hope this helps. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the tips!

i actually made one with customized arm and body
ik the quality bad but i will improve more in the future

1 Like

Hiya,

I like your GFX, however, some things you could maybe add are;

Lighting, change the lighting, it is very dark so the character does not show properly.
Limb Bending, maybe bend the limbs.
Move the camera down a bit.
Thicken the charter up, as you have scaled it down it looks like.

Everything else looks really good though!

1 Like

Looks nice, fit the character into the image as it looks very empty. Try making them in a pose or with a couple effects if you want!

1 Like

Looks great, but luck of detail especially the fact it looks very empty. Try to add more detail and more stuff. Here is example, of what I mean:

image-removebg-preview

Even tho it’s not edited well, it looks a lot less empty. Fun fact, I used your GFX.

wow thats actually look really good.I will add more detail in my gfx next time.

1 Like

One word. Bland. Go crazy.

• Pose the character
  • Change the background and don’t have static lightning
  • Have the character hold something

The GFX looks pretty empty and boring at its current state. I’d suggest working on the environment around the render a long with the lighting, another reason is that the renders just sitting there rather than doing anything exciting like a pose.