Feedback on my GFX

Hello! :grin:
I’m looking for feedback on my GFX, below this. what could I improve on…? :grin:

this is my first post by the way. :sweat_smile:
edit: added a watermark quickly, just in case. ;w;’

9 Likes

It looks great! Maybe try a different backround color as black makes the legs hard to see. Try a lighter version of black or change the color of the legs.

2 Likes

Oh, oki. noted! ‘w’

(30 characters ;w;)

1 Like

It Can Be A LOT Better First The Lighting Needs More Time Took Into And I Mean A LOT MORE, I Also Suggest Using The Other ‘Rig’ As Its Better For A Gfx, The Torso Is Clipping Through The Waist And The Background Does Not Really Look Good With This. Also It Looks Really Empty Maybe Add More Detail To The Avtar As Right Now I Also Have 0 Clue On What Is Going On.

3 Likes

noted, and what is happening is (sorta) related to a roleplay I do with my friend. -w-’

3 Likes

I love it! It’s unique, and beautiful. I’m having a hard time seeing the the right arm and the legs. It’s very creative, and I haven’t seen anything like this before.
Keep up the good work! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I cant say the rating of how it looks since I don’t do gfx but I think it looks pretty cool. Im not sure but is it someone like falling deeper in the water?

2 Likes

Impressive, very nice, i really like the shadows

2 Likes

It’s actually like a void. and thank you for your kind words. ^v^

1 Like