Feedback on my GFX

Hey, I’m a roblox programmer just starting out GFX because I don’t have any money to hire Professional Artists.

Btw if you wanna use this thumbnail you will have to contact me on discord Flameyz#8249

This is my 2nd Ever GFX, and the first one not being a thumbnail and is completely different.

This time I wanted to try out some brushes because i never used them in life, and I would like any feedback/nitpicks/suggestions if possible!

Thank you in advance!

10 Likes

It looks good but I don’t understand why the guy with the blue hair is aiming down at the ground with the sword and it pushed the zombies back or am I missing something? I also don’t understand the blood because it looks really weird and out of place. The text also doesn’t fit the scene.

1 Like

I tried making it like the blue haired guy was looking at his sword while he was making it go in ground (idk how to say it) For the zombies i didn’t really know how to use the brushes so i just placed it there and for the text idk

Ohh! Now I understand what is happening. So the blue hair guy aimed down at the ground and hit hard and it made the zombies bounce back?? I don’t know how to explain it but I do understand that a lot better. If you don’t know how to use brushes, I suggest you watch tutorials on how to make realistic blood. The text doesn’t really matter that much it’s that just it’s kinda out of place. You did good either way! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate that, Thus, can you recommend me some tutorials like you know when people make the sword like lightning and they do it so good idk…

I sadly don’t, i’m not really good with that stuff. :sweat:

It’s okay, thank you for helping me yesterday and today! :smile:

No problem. :+1: 30 characters

2 Likes

Hey! I think this looks great!

My only suggestions would be that I would try not to cover your character’s face, also maybe change angles slightly so that zombies can be seen better. They get a little lost in this angle.

Other than that, I think it looks awesome :grinning:
Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thank you really much! 30 characters

1 Like

You should try to make the guy in the blue hair cause a explosion with the sword so it looks like thats what caused the zombies to get flung.

2 Likes

I tried to do that, but I don’t know how to so i scrapped that idea and make this (i wanted to make the bubble like bigger and looks like it pushed the zombies)

I feel like the posing needs work and the camera angle is a bit off.
As well as the background having no relevance to the actual GFX, thought it’s a nice idea you’re going for, I think you just need more practice and time, that’s all.

1 Like

Thank you! :smile: 30 characters

Nice Zombies with Blood :wink:

1 Like