Feedback On My Gfx

Hello, I am A gfx designer. I found some ways to combine effects what do you think about it? pls make an honest review on how I could improve and what do you like in the picture.

I know some of you will ask me about my portfolio so it’s here: Cheap gfx! Pikachuraya / Commissions for Thumbnails and Icons

5 Likes

The effects are amazing! It would be better if you make the effects able to glow on the noob render. Great job!

1 Like

thank you so much (30charsssss)

Hello! The effects are cool, and have good positioning. However, some parts look a bit “messy”. I’d suggest making the effects more defined and closer together. I also think that a glow would make the effects look a bit better, like @Jake_GamesYt0 said.

The character’s positioning is amazing, relative to the effects and background. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to seeing more GFX designs from you. :happy1:

1 Like

Thank you for that reply! I will work on making my work cleaner and make a glow reflect on the character

The use of effects and color pallet are decent.

The effect placed on the character looks good, it just seems a little overdone on the arms head you could possibly dim down the effects so it doesn’t look like it’s taking over the characters body, however is a starter look you’ll improve on if you continue to practice and learn. Perhaps experiment into adding different effects: meaning playing around with different poses and see what effects you could come up with to enhance the design a little more.

I highly suggest that you decrease the amount of effects casting on certain parts, it is somewhat odd in my opinion. Other then that it’s good though.

1 Like

Looks pretty cool. My main question is, is the background supposed to be empty. If so, I think you could improve the GFX by a lot if you added something in the backgroud.

1 Like

yes your right! thanks for the feedback

This is perfect! Thats all the feedback I needed to know and If I see other people’s speed gfx I can see a litttle difference. thanks for sharing with me the pros and cons on my gfx this is highly apprecatiated

1 Like