Feedback on my GFX

Greetings. I wanted to make a profile photo for myself and made this in Blender 2.8 using cycles render engine. This is my first GFX attempt. I need some honest feedback to improve myself. How does it look? Do you like it or no? Please reply with your honest feedback. Hope you’ll have a good day!

3 Likes

Great work! The first thing I noticed besides that lit watermark :wink: was the light’s reflectance onto the character’s face. I do like this element, but try to make it look less… erm… what’s the word? Blocky? I think you need to blend it a little more so it looks realistic.

Other than that, great posing and overall quality of your art! Looking forward to seeing more GFX design from you in the future. :happy1:

1 Like

You’re so talented, this looks amazing. The posture is perfect! I would suggest not such a stretched looking background though! Although it might not be stretched it looks like it.
Otherwise, this is perfect. I would suggest looking for work!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. I will consider your suggestions for my future works to improve myself. Have a good day!

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. I will use a different kind of background next time considering your suggestion. I’m not really sure that if I should take a GFX job from somebody, I think that taking a job from somebody while you only did this for only 1 time isn’t really proper. But I maybe look into taking jobs in the future when I get experienced enought. Have a good day!

1 Like