Feedback on my GFX

What do you think about this? Anything wrong? Does it look good? Anything else to add?

- Please don’t steal -

1 Like

It looks VERY good! Keep up the good work! The only nitpick I have is that the antlers look a bit off-centered. Other than that, amazing!

1 Like

Take a look at the legs, there’s a space between the torso and legs.

Other than that, very well done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should put a watermark, so nobody can steal it, plus it’s pretty well made goodjob

2 Likes

Decent approach at achieving a “Milky Way“ look into your graphic design it looks interesting.

The character posing structure looks good I’m assuming your going for something simplistic perhaps include more characters or add other objects out in the area. If I were to provide any feedback I’ll try giving the right - left side of the screen more effects to make it pop more, you should even add more of that galaxy effect in the corners. If this is more of a practice design I wouldn’t recommend making the ground light blue it’ll be more appealing if you made it the color as a mountain will be.

Otherwise, it’s good, if you’re wanting to spice the design up throw your signature at the bottom:

1 Like