Feedback On My GFX's

Salutations.

After a little break, I have returned to the GFX scene.
I’ve since created 2 new GFX’s, and I’d like some feedback on them!

GFX 1:
Edited:

Raw Render:

Comments: I kinda rushed through the zombies, as I wasn’t entirely sure what to use for their avatars.

GFX 2:

Edited:

Raw Render:

Thank you for your feedback!

4 Likes

Good job, a bit of blood effects from the shot figure would be dynamic, and some more sandstorm ambience at the top left empty corner would be better.

Good job too, the splitting position of the Templar is a bit cringe, the flower doesn’t actually contribute to the atmosphere correctly (Find another flower) and the leaves of the trees seem to aggressively placed, it should be placed a little backwards, and perhaps a less “sharp” specie would be more favourable.

4 Likes

Thanks, but what do you mean by “Splitting position of the Templar”?

The splitting legs of the knight are split too wide. Normally, horse riding isn’t positioned this way. Due to Roblox’s avatar proportions, you might have to detach the legs from the avatar to make it look more realistic.

1 Like

Yeah, I couldn’t figure out why it was so off.
Now I know

Looks good, well done. The only change I would make is making your subjects pop more. In this case, it being the cowboy & the knight. You can do this by adding a touch of rim light to the cowboy & maybe adding a bit of blur to the surroundings near the knight.

These GFXs look VERY GOOD AND REALISTIC! NICE JOB ON THEM!