Feedback on my Giant Lollipop model? (made in blender)

Hey! I’m Cacti, a UI designer/low poly builder. I just made this lollipop candy model in blender and I want peoples opinions on it.

BASED ON

MY BUILD

10 Likes

Looks nice but you can add glass material for better effect

2 Likes

ok i like it, thanks

4 Likes

You could try to make the middle section a slightly lighter colour and have the stick be longer

thanks for the feedback, if you see in the first image the middle part is the same colour. I tried to base it off an actual lollipop as good as possible.

I totally get why you’re saying I should make the stick longer, I agree. I’ll make it a little longer

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

I like it! But I think that it looks a bit basic so maybe you could bevel it a bit to make it smoother.

I wouldnt say that. Its good, you asked for feedback. But this is pretty standard and hard to give feedback for. Keep trying and try to make “harder” builds! :slight_smile:

It’s very simple, and if that’s what you like I think you did a good job! If you’d want to take it to another level I would just add some more details, I liked the glass effect you added onto it, but overall I do like it.

Don’t say that, I personally like this build and it’s cool to see new builders spring up in the DevForum. If I was you I wouldn’t mind what Rebellion said either, from what I see in his other “feedback” in other posts, he tends to find loopholes in the boundary between actual feedback and straight up insults, no clue why, maybe it makes him feel better about himself.

Overall though, don’t give up, seriously.

Also not understanding why everyone sees Blender as a godsend for Roblox Studio, let the man use whatever software he wants :sob:, it’s not up to people to dictate what and what not someone should use to design an asset, if anything it’s probably more optimised using Studio.

5 Likes

every great model begins with simple shapes
good job keep improving
and
keep modelling
No one has the authority to stop you except your parents and friends

Considering this is your 2nd build you have ever done in Blender I think it looks fantastic! Blender can be difficult to learn but I reckon you will get the hang of it. :grinning:

Don’t listen to the people that are hating on your build they are just horrible people.

I can’t really think of a way to improve this build. I mean… it’s a lollipop. How detailed can you get? :joy:

1 Like

i mean- it doesn’t have to be realistic
u can use something called “imagination” and make it… cool
like add sprinkles or something lmao

@Crazedbrick1 Lollipop but with RTX on

Jokes aside though, it’s a pretty good lollipop! Doesn’t get more simpler than that! (Maybe you can add effects, but who knows?)

1 Like

Sprinkles with some frosting? :drooling_face:

Maybe you can add a force field around it for a cool effect?

2 Likes

Looks nice :+1: I would try to make the purple parts pink like the photo

HhAAHAHHAHAHAHA that would be a costly lollipop

1 Like

The stick of it is too short, and the head is a bit too big.

Here you go

4 Likes