Feedback on my graphics

Hi! I am cyeuia, a graphics designer, I am here asking you all this question below as well as some general critique! Thank you

Which graphic would you buy for 50 robux?

Graphics

3 Likes

Those are amazing and I would love to buy them… but sadly, I don’t have any robux

Haha! Thank you for the feedback. :slightly_smiling_face:

IMO, it looks odd on the second image how one of the characters legs are shinning with light and the other casting shadows on both of the arms and leg - face (ect. Improve the lighting a bit more). As I’m not a graphic designer or anything like that but the use of lighting is a little odd on the characters:

Make the right character have a different pose instead of looking straight to the ground, it needs to be more natural I’m not sure what’s going on there. The shadows casting on the faces could be improved.

I understand it may be due to the where you have the sun at consider playing around with that to get an overall better result, you shouldn’t try making the clothes (white) they tend to blend in with the characters with the lighting shining directly to them try going for a different color pink, black, orange, to look better.

Your skill at designing is pretty decent. The lighting just seems off in my opinion here. Overall it’s a good start. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for the critique! I am definitely edging to the first style as it has more depth & better lighting!

1 Like

These look great! I just suggest that for the first picture, you increase the size of the text because it has more space to do so. For the second picture, I think that you should saturate the renders a bit less and decrease the sensitivity of the shadow. Other than that, you did a great job! Keep it up. <3

1 Like