Feedback on my gun

My M249, looking for feedback. Be as harsh as possible.

42 Likes

It looks good, the only thing I’d change is to make the black parts all more reflective, and metallic-looking. You should also add some detail to the green box magazine. Otherwise, nice job on this!

6 Likes

Ah okay ty. For the metallic part, its metallic in studio, so I didnt bother adding that texture in blender. As for the box I will look in to it, ty.

5 Likes

The model looks amazing, but the back looks kinda blocky or something like that, so i recommend making the back a bit smoother. Otherwise, it’s very good!

7 Likes

It’s detailed to me, so good job on modelling it!

5 Likes

Oh okay, Ill try my best. Do you have any ways I could do that?

2 Likes

Thank you, This is actually made a while ago, I have better ones now.

2 Likes

You could use the cut tool in edit mode or go into sculpting mode to make the edges a bit smoother.

3 Likes

Alright, Ill try my very best.

3 Likes

add roughness/metalness/dontremembername textures, i prefer using substance painter or just random images from sites

2 Likes

So like PBR textures? Cause this was meant for a less detailed game, if you really want ill make a detailed textured version.

1 Like

alright your gun looks like fine but the texture is decent fix it

1 Like

It really depends on the style your going for but i suggest mark sharping (if this is on blender) some parts along the front near the muzzle break and remaking the bullets as they seem a little too pointy. the back end seems a little to square as well.

1 Like

Alright. I made a new gun with better textures if you wanna check it out.

Well the people who commisioned me said it was fine. But Ill definitely see what I can do according to your suggestions.