Feedback on my Halloween Clothings

Hey guys, I just made some Halloween Cloths. What do you think? How do I improve it? How to get more people to buy this Cloths?

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/5718261384/LIMITED-EDITION-Candy-Corn-HALLOWEEN
https://www.roblox.com/catalog/5718262967/LIMITED-EDITION-Candy-Corn-HALLOWEEN

10 Likes

These look great! But you could add some variety such as instead of it all being candy corn, you could add a pumpkin or maybe a ghost to it. It would be cool if you made some halloween themed shoes to go along with the pants too. Other than that this looks really good!

1 Like

Oh ok ty, I will add a :jack_o_lantern:Pumpkin one next

These look really good! I like the style of the clothing. Might consider buying them on Halloween.

2 Likes

Better Get them fast cuz they will go offsale on Nov 1st :blush::joy:

I like it! But… the [LIMITED EDITION] and all those emojis really bother me.
You shouldn’t even make clothing limited edition. Premium members can just reupload it anyway, thats some lost revenue. You should just keep it up on sale.

4 Likes

Lower the price nobody is going to consider buying that for 20 robux

3 Likes

Hmm If I lower the price it wouldn’t be special then :slight_smile: but ty for the feedback for the next shirt I will do that

Yes but nobody will buy them for such high of a price you want to make profit

3 Likes

I have just lower the price to 10 :robux_gold:

20 is not a high price, I would spend 20 robux on a bad shirt. This is actually good, I would be fine with paying upwards of 50 for this shirt. (Though 20 is a good price.)

I usually like to spend only 5 sweet robux on clothing

3 Likes

I guess it all comes down to people’s value of money but I feel most people would be okay with spending 20 robux on this because it is a nice and high quality shirt.

Okay so here’s some feed back, don’t take anything personally and I’m sorry if it comes off as harsh.

Honestly there a few things that could be done better, listed below.

The neck doesn’t fit the average Roblox avatar head, I’d suggest making it wider.
When making a pattern cross from torso to the arms, make sure they remain on both (example below)

Try and give the bottom of the sleeves an end, like a white/black line to wrap around the wrist, just to avoid it looking like a blank cut off. (example below)

As a conclusion I’d say its a very nice shirt and pants, It’d go well with some of the new UGC items for Halloween, and honestly it just has that festive vibe to it, very good work!

3 Likes

Hey Cake,

Wow thank you soo much for the feedback. To be honest your feedback is the best feedback I hav ever gotten from anyone here. Yes ty now I know how the shirt template works! I will show improvements on the next shirt :slight_smile: TYSM

-Ashp116

2 Likes

Same, I like to stay cheap lol😂

I love this design! My idea was maybe instead of just adding candy corn, but maybe add a design by using a template but yea. Great work though! :grinning:

2 Likes

It would be cool if you added stretch marks on the shirt or maybe a fabric print look for quality.

Could you elaborate on your suggestion? maybe can you show me picture?

I think he means shading so that it doesn’t just look like an image put on a block

1 Like