Feedback on my Hallway

Hey, everyone!
I want to get feedback on my Underground Hallway that i made.
It took me 9+ hours. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you want to visit it: Underground Hallway - Roblox

16 Likes

Looks cool and nice @EpicPlanets

1 Like

each object would probably take me days to make
I never had such an imagination like this in 9 hours

11 out of 10 :eyes:

1 Like

Looks amazing! The lighting and everything is perfect.

1 Like

The lighting makes it look like this is not on roblox!

1 Like

But, I guess it’s done in roblox @DevBoardQuestions

Yes, 99% of the build was made in roblox studio :slightly_smiling_face:

What about that 1% percent :smiley: @EpicPlanets

The barrels were made in blender

Now I see :face_with_monocle: but still it’s nice and good

1 Like

Looks pretty clean and neat. Great job.

1 Like

The lighting and everything looks really good! Not much else i think you could add other then small objects lying around.

1 Like

I agree! I would take like 1 week to make this lol

1 Like

it looks really cool, keep it up!

1 Like

Looks pretty good for the most part, but it is definitely lacking some details. For 9 hours that’s fine, since these usually take more effort but I might as well list them instead of just telling you “good job” as a generic response.

Firstly, The pipes leading into the walls lead directly into the walls. Usually these pipes have sections that attach to the ceiling with screws. I would adjust that, would make it more accurate.

Secondly, the terrain that is coming out from the wall really ruins the overall look of the hallway. Had you utilized terrain more, this would look less like an oddity. I’d say remove it or look for other areas to add terrain to so that isn’t left out.

Thirdly, for an underground hallway, the floor is really really clean, not to mention looks very polished as well. For a more realistic approach, I would make each tile a slightly different shade of greyscale to make it more natural, since manufacturing isn’t always 100% perfect. Next up, I would add papers or other dirt like textures to set the mood for the hallway. Everything is way to clean for this to be real at all.

Overall pretty good, but could use some work.

1 Like