Feedback on my hallway

I build this hallway a while ago, most people said that liked it, but I feel its missing something.

I made that as something supposed to be a bit more dark and to find it self in SCPF/SCPF related groups, basically, its supposed to be dark, I only used 11 neon parts, and I just want a normal feedback on what I should do to improve.

I believe the SCPF genre should be dark, and I heavily inspised my self in the nisorio’s SCPF lighting.
Its better you not talk about him here for several reasons.

So, feedback, any critic is really appreciated.

10 Likes

I actually think it looks really cool! Maybe if you use those new realistic textures, it’ll make it look like what you want.

2 Likes

Really nice in my opinion, keep doing that nice work.

1 Like

Looks Very Futuristic i Love The Style! My opinion is for any vents make them really detailed people see worthy time spent when they have observed that! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s awesome! You can also can improve the lightning.

2 Likes

Hey, hudsbralive.
Amazing work so far!

I’m going to give you some tips to try develop this build a bit.

Depth
This build has little depth in my opinion, you should change the lights.
For example:

If you are able to give more depth to the lights then I believe you could achieve a better environment feeling. You could even change the length of the lights to make it seem less ‘copy and pasted’.

Linear
To me, your build seems too straight? Sure, it’s a hallway- “it’s meant to be straight”, but I think using so many lines is an eye-sore. Instead of using lines, that don’t mean anything- maybe use cylinders and they can be “pipes” or something. To me, that would make more logical sense, and then you can even change the colour of those pipes so it is more of a variety.

Apart from that, it’s very good! I would like to explore a maze of these hallways one day!

If this feedback helped, please leave a heart! Or, ‘Solution’ if that solves your problem :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

1 Like

I like it! Looks very nice and definitely gives off that somewhat spooky SCP vibe.

Suggestions:

• Detail the roof a little bit more, it just needs something to fill in the spaces.
  • Try not to keep the hallway completely straight unless it is some sort of horror game, it is fun to know that you’ll be walking down a hallway not knowing if something is going to pop out behind or in front of you.

Half of the things you mentioned in the thread aren’t exactly known. What do you mean in regards to your inspiration? Do you have an example of what this should be compared against? Also, lets avoid any subtle calling out or spotlighting on threads, wrt “best you not talk about him”.

If what you’re going for is an SCP-like feel, then you’ve definitely made some good progress in regards to it but it feels far too futuristic. SCP futurism, while not an alien concept to the world of SCP, only gained prominence on Roblox after the creation of a certain site. It’s a nice hallway but there’s too much neon if what you’re trying to get is a dark feel. It isn’t much now and its just the right amount, but you need to think about when you start chaining these into longer, crossing hallways.

Overall though, not bad.

Looks fantastic, but its pretty dark, could use more lighting.

I think it looks great! I like the dark eerie feeling I get when I look at it. Maybe adding some vertical bars/design to the walls, maybe some breach doors or something (I think that’s that I’m talking about). Everything just seems to be pointing horizontally and nothing other than those doors are really breaking it up.

You can add some wires hanging or maybe one even broken and sparking. Some gas/water pipes would be cool too.

Overall, great build and I’d love to see what you do with it.

I think it looks fantastic. Maybe start working on some doors/doorways.

Also, you may be able to achieve dim lights with darker shades of white or grey. If the actual visible lights aren’t the only lights, then mess around with the invisible lights if there is any.

Wow! This is really nice! You can use the new realistic textures so that the walls do not seem very plain, you should also make outlines/borders for the lights so it looks like a nice and modern light.