Feedback on my head model

How does this head look to you guys I created?
2pics

15 Likes

it is really good overall but, what is happening under the chin?(there is something like a black spot(something similar to a hole))

2 Likes

Will you upload this in the catalog :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I thought it was a real photo, I really did.

Good work bro.

2 Likes

Yeah it looks really realistic!

1 Like

The eyes just look like a texture. You may want to 3D model that instead.

1 Like

Whats under the chin? Despite that it looks really really good.

1 Like

Only UGC creators or Star Video creators can, sadly.

1 Like

Its, good I do think the forehead is a little big though. but its does hold a certain realism to it.
8/10

1 Like

Looks nice but some anatomical issues.

1. Some parts of the face are very angular and sharp which makes it look unnatural.
    For example, the curve from the eyebrow to the eye is too sharp and goes inward too much. This could look natural if the woman had very inset eyes but then the cheek bone comes out very harshly and makes that area look very strange.
    I found this photo of a woman in a very similar angle to your model. You can see she has sharp and detailed features but they aren’t too sharp. Around the eyebrow area you see the angles are softer and more natural but you could still say they are sharp features.

2. The chin. The chin looks very pointed and almost cartoon like.

It reminds me of anime with how exaggerated the point of the chin is.
    More pointed chins are real and can look very natural which is what I think you were aiming for.

For example, this woman has a very sharp v-line. You can see the chin comes to a point but looks natural. With your model the chin is too small and too pointed, I would recommend widening it to make it look better.

If you could improve these things I think your model would look a lot more realistic. It’s an amazing model and you have a wonderful talent.

2 Likes

Yoyo this creeps me out. Your realism is 100% when it comes to modeling head. Btw is the black thing under the chin a mouth? That kinda sus.

1 Like

I know but I mean I saw someone before uploaded a picture of a remeshed head as a joke and he got into the star program.

1 Like

looks cool but the neck look weird and need hair :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It looks hyper realistic but the neck may be in a little to in