Feedback on my High School Basketball Gym

Hello! I am looking for feedback on my Basketball Gym. This was originally for PEMS / Park East Middle School but since he was using me for builds It went unused. I would like feedback so I can set a price range on it! If you’re interested in buying contact me on discord zach#7406!

11 Likes

It’s very interesting in my opinion, I also like the orange theme for your High School Basketball Gym, it really makes up the well-made appearance.

I appreciate this and hope to see more in your developments.

2 Likes

It’s really nice!BUT it look like there’s no shadows and too bright you could use some colouring on the floors

2 Likes

This is a great build. Looks very well made! Great job!!

2 Likes

That is a well built gym! The school has a pretty high budget to have neon along the players’ lockers hehe.

I think you should change up the carpet’s material in the locker room as it doesn’t fit with the rest of the textures used in my opinion. Maybe you can also change up the lighting for a more realistic look and add some of these effects to the windows of the gym.

Windows of Light | Mumford Creative Arts

keep in mind this is supposed to be playable not for a showcase lol.

good idea! I will try it out sometime!

Really well made actually…

It’s got a lot of detail to it however the lightning is a bit… off… like unrealistic. Would be great if that was fixed up.

1 Like

Yeah, lighting is my weakness the only time I nail it is with cafes/restaurants Lol.

That is very good I’m not a builder but I know alot but that looks nice just a bit more colour on the floor.

The lighting does kind of ruin it a little bit, maybe try to make it darker and add point lights

1 Like

Better graphics don’t determinate if its for showcase. You can use really good lighting technology like Future and play around with after-processing effects to make it look better. However yes, it does come with the worse performance, but if you choose the right things it can look great and be playable at the same time.