Feedback on my Hitman Game

Hi. I am Zombie2358 and i wanted to tell you about my Hitman Codename 47 remake ive been working since May 2021. I have spent over 30,000k robux for everything possible (music, advertising etc.)

But the game is getting a lot of hate. Currently 76% while i expect higher ratings. I still get a good amount of good feedback.

I need people to try completing the game and give me feedback on it. Thank You.

Please note that the game is still WIP so expect bugs and changes.

Link to the game:

3 Likes

Very sick! I just don’t really like the menu that much due to the texture being blinding. You can also during the knife portion just keep stabbing the dude and the “excellent” dialog gets repeated. It’s just the guns weren’t really the best since they feel weird. But hey, keep working on your game, because I’m going to be honest, it’s still pretty great, and I can’t wait to see it when it’s released!

1 flaw i saw: weapons. I really didn’t like the weapons, after i set my hopes high with the first few objectives, maybe hire someone to make the weapons better?

2: i think the guards should be easier to kill. 1 shot is enough. This game kinda feels like entry point though. is this supposed to be a stealth game?

Its great! I love the hitman series and this game is very good there is just something that I dont like a lot its the images used in the menu and the loading screen they are really bad quality so you should try to find other images with highter resolution.

1 Like

yeah, the guns do way to little damage, i shotgunned a guard and they didnt even die.

I personally really like this game, however I find it hard to play due to how loud you have the audio. And so I feel if I were to have come across it normally I would have left rather quickly, entirely due to the volume of all in-game audio, I have my headset on the lowest setting and the audio still goes “through” me.

The game is beautiful, the maps could be more detailed, the walls look bland, and there should be a respawn button that restarts the mission, maybe a load and save system, I really enjoyed the game, the guns that some firing issues, like not damaging npcs.

I could see myself playing this, when I’m away from my PC and Xbox.

10/10

1 Like

I don’t know. I think you can add more text for helps, interactions, and maybe proximityprompts instead of clickdetectors. I couldn’t figure out at the start that you can go to first person, and I would make the tutorial a bit smaller. The guard just touched me, without any warnings, and I had to restart. I would fix these. After that, the game looks cool, I like the smooth style, and the arrows for the objects.

1 Like