Feedback on my homestore (:

looks really cool and also like a real street , i think if you add vents with smoke coming out on the buildings that would look sick

3 Likes

Looks awesome, especially for a homestore.

Though, you asked for feedback however Iā€™m going to give some constructive criticism.
The neon layout isnā€™t ideal for homestores as you want players to draw their attention to the clothing, not the building. If this homestore is a showcase youā€™re on the right track, if not, you might want to rethink making this a hometore.

The sidewalks/roads donā€™t really blend with the buildings. Try adding a custom material to them.

Hope this helped!

1 Like

Thank you max, it means alot !

1 Like

Thats a brilliant idea, thank you police!

1 Like

It just works good for lighting in my fake windows, Iā€™ve seen a lot of homestores use this technique and i donā€™t see it effecting anyoneā€™s clothing sales. But yes i can look into a better flooring texture.

You can make anything in studio man, i have faith in you. Just keep building and eventually you can build anything easier then you thought (:smile:

WOW! I really dont have any feedback, it looks great and the lighting is amazing! Good job!

1 Like

The best build Iā€™ve seen so far. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very good lighting, Future lighting if so very sci-fi, cyberpunk like I love it is very very pretty.

Detailed homestore! I like how you used lights and models that goes with the vibes.

Thank you, i dont really know what style i was going for when building this i just went along with it.

1 Like

So its kind of like a little mall?

1 Like

That looks really good. The lighting is excellente

1 Like

Wow, it looks really beautiful. Great job.

1 Like

Looks amazing! Though the inside of the building with the outfits showcased should have natural lighting to give players an idea of how the outfits would look in a game normally. (I donā€™t know what the inside is like, but Iā€™m assuming the lighting is also colorful)

Yea i bared that in mind, all interiors have white lighting.

Oh, thatā€™s an amazing consideration! Best of luck on your project.

Woah thats amazing! You could use that for anything, not just a homestore tbh. It would work as a showcase, a vibe game, a hangout, etc. Really cool build!

This is amazing! If I was needing to hire I would butā€¦ I donā€™t hire.

Looks good, reminds me of a thing I made myself. I do like the way you utilized the lighting settings here. Have you messed around with contrast/saturation settings yet? If not I advise it, it can really enhance the looks of lights and material colors.

1 Like