Feedback on my horror character

Thank you for feedback, currently working on his teeth and make it look really bad

Little update on his teeth :

1 Like

Thats what I’m talking about. See how it’s gotten a bit more disturbing? Hopefully you do. A little more work and it’ll be great!

You should give him some frightening features like spiky teeth, maybe a jaw that opens and closes revealing those teeth.

1 Like

Ok, thank you for feedback! really apriciated

Make his arms very long as I think it would look really disturbing if it had disproportionate limbs.

1 Like

Looks pretty good. I think if you make him walk in a jerky lopsided way it would make him more creepy.

1 Like

The first version looked kinda cute but now…

Now it looks like it would want a hug but you don’t want to hug it because… uh… It’s a
little scary now.

The side of the mouth is not connecting with the right bit going down. It keeps going further idk how to explain

why use metal when you can use Corroded Metal? it will make it a bit more scarier

1 Like

It looks very neutral for a horror character i guess.

I would add something even more scary like, teeths, angry face and a detailed mouth interior (with fire right?).

Oh ok…

Also, a suggestion - Add blood stains to the character, and some rust at certain points. DOn’t make it literally graphic, but just enough to make it creepy

Ignore this

The thing itself is too blocky

A little update, i made the arms longer and made it with corroded metal :

1 Like

Better im not sure if this is on purpose or the camera angle but the eyes are centralised

Its on purpose, does it looks good?

1 Like

One thing you could do is make them face where the player is, will require a script

What do you mean? I don’t got you

So if the player is near the eyes will point to the location of the player

Idk if it will work just giving ideas