Feedback on my horror game cut scene hallway

Here is the map after lots more improvement:

This is looks nice. But i think you shall add some more objects and decoration to the walls, because they look pretty empty!

1 Like

Hey developer,

This is very good on its own, but I was wondering if it could be a bit darker to make it more of that scary theme, or even make it darker when you get farther in the hallway. :slight_smile: hope this helps.

1 Like

It looks great! I also suggest making it a TINY bit darker, and if this hallway would be apart of a horror cutscene {sorry, if its to much to ask} I suggest making the lights flicker

1 Like

I’ve already made the script to make the lights flicker but yes I do agree a little bit darker. Thanks :smiley:

Hi guys thanks for all of your feedback on my build even I shocked myself with it lol. :smiley:

instead of using roblox textures, use the realistic textures to make it more eerie and abandoned. idk if this is high poly or mid poly its up to you. and the circle lights look a little bit off in the type of facility theme. try adding rectangular white lights.

1 Like

Hey, i have another idea.
If the place where all madness is happening has rooms, then there can be a room filled with gas , so you would need like gas mask to enter.
(since there are pipes)
But, i really like how hallway looks now :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the support. Yes maybe that will be an item that you will have to acquire. It will make the game harder but at the same time more things to do than just walk around lol. :slightly_smiling_face: