Feedback on my Horror Game

I have recently just finished making a beta version for my horror game called “Chatterbox” which is inspired by an indie horror game called “Tattletail”, I would appreciate it if you could provide some feedback!

Beta V3 - 28/08/2023

Edit: Beta V3 has been released!

feedback on my first topic would also be appreciated :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Such a cool game! I love how the graphics are highly realistic, and I would love to see the future of this game. I would definitively play!

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, you made my day!

2 Likes

Keep on making this. This game has alot of potential.

2 Likes

great game with GREAT graphics. wouldn’t be surprised if your game becomes popular. good job :clap:

3 Likes

Howdy @eanyon! The graphics of your game looks wonderful! Nevertheless, I have a few points for you, which you could possibly improve;

1. Make it possibly impossible for players to zoom out of the window. It looks kind of unprofessional if you can scroll out too far until you see the whole map and its outline.

2. Probably scale the objective’s GUI a bit down. - They are quite large.

3. During the animation when you get out of bed (for example, at night 1) you see the head accessories that cover the whole screen. Probably make them invisible until the animation is over.

4. Respawning will spawn you at a weird location.

Of course, these are just a few polite tips. However, I wish you good luck on your further path with your game! :smile: :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I will consider these as I work on the game.