Feedback on my Hotel

Yes. Thanks for your comment. A lot of people wants the Terrain editor on the sand. I need to find out how.

Thanks for your comment. Like what I said to the other comments. I will try to find the how to Terrain Editor on sand.

1 Like

Yes I agree. Thanks for your comment! Please tell what props should I add around the map. It would help me!

maybe to make it a bit more fun you could add trash cans and when you buy food if thats in the game if not add it lol, when u buy it and finish lets say a pack of chips the packet becomes empty and you can throw it in a trash can, just something little but lol also you could add a park on ground, try adding a new sky that looks better and maybe some sun rays

1 Like

Yea, that is a really good plan. I will try to add more props on the hotel as what you said!

1 Like

The layout of it seems fine. I would add some small details to the houses to make them look less simple. Other then that, good job!

It’s also very good that you are asking from feedback of others! A lot of people are scared for feedback - even though feedback is extremely useful as long as it is constructed properly and has arguments. Cheers to you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But all together looks really good seems alot more fun then other big hotel groups lol

1 Like

Thanks for the comment, I will try to add more details to the houses.

Yea. I am trying to get more staff member. That is also my main goal.

It looks like some parts were free modeled. Were they? They don’t match.

I’d say this looks really good! Has a great background, I really like that everything is on water, great homes and the palm tree are really amazing. So yeah I’d say this is a good hotel you bought.

1 Like

I really don’t know. The Dev I asked said there was no free model.

Thanks for your comment. Really helped me a lot.

1 Like

Hello there,

This hotel resort is good although if I were building I would pay you 1.5k but I mean different standards.

Another thing to add on to this hotel could be maybe activities such as a climbing wall or possibly a beach next to the hotel.

This is all I have to say for now.
Bye

1 Like

Hi Text, all what you said is in hotel itself. But thanks for the feedback.

Hello! I have owned major big hotel groups so here are some suggestions I have personally. 1) Lighting makes big changes. 2) Investing in getting good UI’s will help you! 3) Free models make less players in you’re game so I suggest you change some as some models look like free models!

1 Like

I give it a 5/10, instead of duplicating the house over and over again, i suggest making different houses.

1 Like

Thanks for your comment, I believe some of the items are not free models. I’ll to get rid of free models as what you said! And yes, in the future. I’ll to use GUI.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment. The builder did not duplicate the houses and making the houses look different makes it werid.