Feedback on my Hotel

Hi there. I bought this hotel from a dev for 1.5k. I wanted to know if this hotel is worth 1.5k and the addition products I can add to this hotel that will make this hotel outstanding. Please text in the comment below or dizzy if wanted. My dizzy is Jerrythewinner#4377!

Picture of the Hotel-

If you want to see more pic. Please DM on dizzy!!

Signed by Jeffin100(Jerrythewinner#4377)

22 Likes

I do feel like you should use the terrain feature for the sand, water etc…

6 Likes

What should I use then for the hotel to look better?

1 Like

send pics of the interior too so we can judge well

3 Likes

and maybe materialize everything ("WoodPlanks, Concrete, etc) to make your map a lot better in terms of quality.

3 Likes

I would not use the terrain for the hotel because it’s gonna get complicated when you have to move everything…

2 Likes

Do you have dizzy, I can send more pic there. I can’t send more than 3 image. Idk why.

2 Likes

It looks good but the textures on the houses/huts and the pool are a little bland. If you add textures it would look 10 times better than what it looks like right now. This build might be worth just 1K robux but 1.5K is a little too much because the person you bought this from didn’t add any textures or anything but overall, looks grate.

3 Likes

I’ll try. Thanks for the feedback even though!

2 Likes

Thanks! That really helped me. Do you anyone that can add textures to my hotel?

1 Like

I dont, but what you can do is add me on Discord and i can help you add them to your build
Azxcite#0770

3 Likes

You can ask for prices on the forum, but the build is good.

2 Likes

Thanks for your comment!! Scythe!!

1 Like

Would recommend using the terrain editor for the sand. It will look more realistic.

2 Likes

Thanks for your comment, I would like to know how to use Terrain editor on the sand.

There are plenty of YouTube videos that would accommodate your request. Hopefully you can find the right one :))

1 Like

I think they did a really good job on the overall layout of the Hotel. I have noticed multiple people have already stated this but I think it would make the build much, much better to add sandy beaches and a more energetic and fun feel to it.

1 Like

Woah!

Hi Developer, I feel like you did a great job on that Hotel! I agree with some comments that were posted before me, you should add terrain, but everything else seems perfect to me!

1 Like

I would give it a 6/10, i think its good but could add a fewm props to it around the map but very good as if you look at other hotels they are all one building with rooms in floors unlike i see with yours its not just a single square building.

1 Like

Yes, I will check it on YT. Thanks for your comment even though!