Feedback On My Hotel!

I will have to roast you here because the building doesnt looks like an hotel it looks more like a water storage also make it more realistic i would recommend watching some tutorials of building because it doesnt looks very good i hope you can inprove more sorry for the roast

1 Like

I like it, but I’d suggest posting this when its more finished. It does look like you worked maybe 10 minutes on it and posted it on here afterwards. Though good start.

1 Like

I don’t know how this looks like water storage. You must be blind. It doesn’t look like a hotel because I didn’t make the sides. Also, it is cartoony, not realistic!!!

1 Like

From front view it looks like one but if its a. Background build then its fine

1 Like

Is it looking better? image

2 Likes

A bit hard to see where you’re going with this build… Maybe try finishing it and then ask feedback? Also, there is a studio plugin to create 3d texts that I find really helpful, this one: ThreeDText Plugin: Generate 3D text quickly!

1 Like

Ya, I like to make it using blender. I have over 10k fonts on there.

1 Like

The text is… really big. Is the bottom going to be a lobby or something? This looks cool but if you’re going for a low-poly look maybe don’t use the brick texture.

1 Like

This is completely worded incorrectly. This post is clearly asking for feedback on a billboard, I think you should revise posting this.
Feedback on the billboard though, I dislike it. It’s chunky, and has some extra space. For a more fulfill looking sign, I would suggest maybe some under lights, bars, or a design!
The black patterned squares are very eye-catching and take away the detail, I would suggest making them gray.

I can see you have made a good attempt but to be honest it isn’t really that good - maybe work on the hotel as “puzzle pieces” - for example work on the door then the first story wall, etc, etc

1 Like

Why isn’t this that good? image This is better than many hotel groups, and I didn’t even finish it. As I said to everyone this is a work in progress.

1 Like

This isn’t a billboard xD. image I wanted feedback on the top of the hotel. Why would I write feedback on my hotel for a billboard?

To be honest if it didn’t have that sign I would have no idea what it is. You should go look at Roblox hotel games and take inspiration.

I hate those Roblox hotel games, have of them are free models and there far to realistic than what I want. Also, this doesn’t look anything like a hotel?

No offense but they really don’t, and what do you mean half of them use free models? I’ve been in the hotel industry on Roblox for around 3 years and I have rarely seen a semi-popular hotel game ever use a free model, other than admin commands and donation boards.

These Roblox hotels look blah.

Remember: Use meshes. I can’t stress this enough, but it improves the build so much.

1 Like

I would have to agree, this looks a lot more like a sign than a hotel.

The windows definetely need more detail, and there should be more windows. The logo is too big, and unrealistic in my opinion.

(im not a builder, so you could take this opinion as irrelevant but :man_shrugging:

Are you going off of this? There are a ton of windows. It’s not supposed to be realistic. image

Oh, my bad. I didnt see that picture. That looks a lot better. :+1:

1 Like