Feedback on my house model!

Beginner builder here, recently started working on a low-poly fancy-style house for my upcoming game, here are some screenshots of it.

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks! :smile:

9 Likes

Nice! It looks really nice, no errors anywhere!
Only thing I would say is that is it to scale…? The door looks a bit big but is it just because of the perspective or does it not fit a roblox character?
and I like the little egg on the roof.

solid 10/10, nice job!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

eg

2 Likes

Looks nice it kinda looks like a house from the Middle Ages

what! that is beginner work? This looks like something a builder over 2+ years could do good job!

Looks good so far, maybe more vibrant colors of the wood and wall if u tool that blue color for the roof.

I would recommend using ResizeAlgin(Stravant - ResizeAlign - Roblox) so u can merge top roof edges.

Brown wooden parts to merge well, because I can see they have some space at the end.
I am not sure what is white ball on the lower roof.
Add more variations in bricks patterns, sometimes less is better when it comes to details like bricks, and maybe rather than spreading bricks all around the wall add them here and there, don’t fill the wall completely just a bit .

This is my opinion, so you don’t have to take it, because I don’t know what your intentions with this building are. Wish you the best in further creating! :slight_smile:
-Filip

2 Likes