Feedback on my Hoverboard

Hello everyone! So lately I’ve been working on a hoverboard (see below for pictures), and I could use some opinions on it. If you guys could help me and point out any flaws and/or give me some tips as to how I can make this better, please do so in a reply! Thanks in advance.

36 Likes

Very nice build! Make the neon emit light. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Very clean future build. It’s noice. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Very impressive, I cannot think of any flaws, but I’ve got a suggestion. Perhaps you could add smoke, coming from the light panels, if that makes sense.

1 Like

Yeah that makes perfect sense, and that is definitely a great idea! There’s just one problem though; my skills when it comes to particle emitters are, um, how should I say this? Horrible. :flushed:

Honestly, I don’t have anything to criticize about this. It looks good!

1 Like

This looks outstanding.

Amazing job on making that Hoverboard. The colour fits perfectly along with it, and well details added to it.

Keep up the amazing work you’re doing.

1 Like

This looks very nice! Good job!! Is the board a mesh? I don’t see how you would’ve been able to get a shape like that otherwise.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words friend!

Actually it’s not a mesh. I just used Archimedes 2 and Roblox’s CSG tools. :sunglasses:

did you make this in studio???

1 Like

Obviously he did not, if you ever see rounded corners of a block/object it is bound to be made in blender/cinema 4D.

idk there like so many building plugins also at @anon34560771

you can do that in studio

1 Like

Looks finger licking good (sorry i havent had dinner yet so im hungry)

2 Likes

This looks epic, back to the future vibes!

1 Like

it looks great!

very well done, i like all the details you put in to the hoverboard.

1 Like

To @ZINTICK and @anon34560771

Actually, yes, this was made 100% in Studio. And @ZINTICK is correct, rounding corners is indeed possible in Studio. :sunglasses:

1 Like

just curios did you make the board its self using plugins or did you make it manually?

1 Like

Actually the only thing I used plugins for was the curved edges on the rim of the board, everything else was made entirely by-hand. :slight_smile:

1 Like

man if i had robux and needed an amazing build you would be the first person i asked also @Dev_JayR wut plugin did you use

1 Like

Funny you should say that, as I am actually only days away from releasing my portfolio! When you have some robux, feel free to contact me! :smiley:

Archimedes 2 :sunglasses:

1 Like