Feedback on my ingame GUI

Hi, im made a GUI for my game and i needed some feedback before i start coding some stuff with it. The green gradient indicates whether youre in the “Safe Zone” or not. The icons for the buttons on the right are yet to be made. Honest feedback would be appreciated. Thank you :heart:

10 Likes

It’s pretty good here are some of my thoughts the:

• Make it 3D
  • Add Some Sort of Icon
  • Get ride of that green glow effect and maybe put a shield
  • Add some icons
  • If there are no click effects you should do that

expanding on green

I know It’s for a SZ but if you were to do that I’d do it like the tracking view on red dead just toned down a bit.

2 Likes

Looks decent, but I don’t like the faded yellow outline around it, the yellow color doesn’t go with the blue theme. Other than that it looks nice, but I’d give it a different colored outline if you still want to stick with that. The font also looks very nice, great job.

1 Like

I agree but other than them few things its a good simple ui :+1:

1 Like

Yes it is a very good decent GUI for Tycoon or Simulator games.

1 Like

If the green gradient determines if your in the safezone or not, to make it look better, the colors of the main UI should change with the gradient. This would help players see if they are in the safezone a but more easily, and it should make your UI look a whole lot better.

3 Likes

Not going to lie but the green gradient you put there is kind of throwing me off,i feel like it will probably throw alot of others off as well.

I’d suggest changing the color or something because it doesn’t work with the blue.
And ontop of that what if the users that play your game are colorblind because colorblind people can’t see red,green, and mixtures of those colors.

Its a good gui other than that though!

2 Likes

it’s very bland and minimalist, but if that’s what you were going for, then it works just fine.
the glow does not blend well with the blue. try another method (outline the GUI elements?)
it’s not particularly bad, per se, but it is really really boring. get creative with it!

1 Like

Looks good! I don’t like the green gradient but everything else looks good! Instead of the gradient maybe add an icon? Have a good day, :slight_smile: .

1 Like