Feedback on my Jojo gfx / thumbnail

This is my first time ever making a gfx. I used pixlr for the effects (background, aura, etc) and studio for posing + modeling the characters. 3d viewer was used for the lighting and rendering.

Hopefully the watermark isn’t that bad, I just don’t want people to steal my work

Any feedback is appreciated!

5 Likes

very clean and simple the shading is pretty good

Thanks! I would have used blender for better lighting but I had trouble getting the rigs to appear correctly so I just opted to use 3d viewer instead.

yea i do the same for some gfx’s cuz i cant use blender cuz every time i open blender up it crashes :frowning: i have tried everything to fix it and it dosent work

Maybe try upgrading something about your computer (upgrading ram etc)? Its most likely that the hardware in it can’t run blender very well and it just crashes.

like ive said ive tried everything to fix i had tried a diffrent version but not too old and it still does the bug i tried uptating my driver that dosent work i have tried reinstalling it many times i could try contacting the blender staff team but lets stop talking about it so your post dosent get flagged

1 Like

I actually really like it, but star platinums head band is a bit low.

For first time it looks great but you could try using photopea which is a free online photo editor to make some good brush effects to make it look nice. and if you do that I would suggest watching a tutorial because at first its very confusing.

Wow! Looks pretty impressive for a first gfx! I love the pose, along with the effect behind the characters. The only thing that needs a little improvement would be the lighting and shading. I would use blender for that. Try some tutorials if your rig isn’t working properly. Overall 7/10, you have a lot of room for improvement!

1 Like

I think the scarf is actually pretty high, I had to remove the face since it was bugging out in 3d viewer. It just looks like the face is low but the scarf is just pretty big.

Thanks! I’ll be sure to check it out!

I 100% plan to use blender in the future, I’ll see if I can figure out why the rig wasn’t working properly. Thanks for the feedback!

I like it but I think you should apply different textures to Star Platinum and maybe try make Jotaro’s clothing 3D (I’d also recommend using blender for posing, lighting, rendering and modelling) and imo photopea is much better than pixlr.