Feedback on my jungle tree?

Don’t forget to check the profiler. You can compare that to other games with a similar demographic to get a good measurement, if you need to improve performance.

For me, the game runs fine on medium graphics settings, but I can definitely see a lower end PC/Laptop struggling to run it if any more is added… Also, why do I have to press C to move, and why do you spawn in a tree? By the way, I really like that temple! Did you make it? I also highly recommend investing time into learning how to use blender… I cannot even begin to describe how much quicker, better looking and easier it is to use once you become even semi-proficient at it. (I’m far from good at it but I am still much quicker on blender than studio),

1 Like

I made everything in the game. Also, I have been trying and struggling to use blender.

Good on you! My only advice now is to not give up, and always ask questions! Have a good one.

1 Like

Tree looks awesome!!
But I worry about the amount of parts on that tree, if you could make it into a couple meshes then it can be scaled up for maps.

1 Like